It's a neat shot, BUT to me, it doesn't look like they have escaped, but rather are walking into it, since they are facing the room. It would look more like an escape if they were facing the other way.
Good point... didn't think of it that way, probably because I would associate a "guard" with some sort of uniform, and not jeans... but I see your point now.
I love the gritty look !! I can't place it, but the whole image is very gripping - the shadows, the angle of the shot, the clenched fist - its all very dynamic.
Brilliant work - i would hire you if i was the manufacturer of those jeans.
this is very good, all of it...to me I immediately thought of kidnapping, I mean why else would someone be kept on such a dirty enviroment. The point of view is spot on, close to the ground where the person should be....love the processing too.