What's new

Escher-like Abstract

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
Excellent - a very strong composition, the rotation you've applied works well, as does the contrast between the stronger lines of the steps and the more delicate lines of the wall.

Regards, Tony
 
Thanks for your comments Tony, much appreciated.
 
The only thing I would change is to give a little more room between the diagonal line and the top left corner. Otherwise very simple, yet interesting.
 
The only thing I would change is to give a little more room between the diagonal line and the top left corner. Otherwise very simple, yet interesting.

Thanks for your comment. I know what you mean, I'll probably try that later.
 
Have you tried it in Grayscale? It's ok in color, but it would seem much more Escher-esque in B&W in my opinion.
 
SWEET! I like it
 
Have you tried it in Grayscale? It's ok in color, but it would seem much more Escher-esque in B&W in my opinion.

That's a great idea. Here it goes:


Thanks for the kind comments everybody!
 
Last edited:
Very nice! I like the B&W version better.
 
That's freakin sweet!!!
Have seen several of your posts tonight, dig the style.
 
I like the color one best. :)
 
wow, glad the one got necro'ed. Never saw it, and it's pure awesome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom