What's new

Escher-like Abstract

wow, glad the one got necro'ed.
Ha! Necro'ed indeed!

Thanks for your comments, guys, this is one of my personal favourite shots of the year. Glad you like 'er.
 
Nice, I like this one a lot (I do think the color version is better though). :thumbup:
 
Nice, I like this one a lot (I do think the color version is better though). :thumbup:
Thanks for your comment. I initially liked the colour version much better, but a couple months have passed and now I think I prefer the B&W... Weird.
 
I really like this and I'm still not sure which way is up. Maybe it's just too early in the morning for me. :)

Can't decide between the colour and the mono, they both have their charms.
 
Thanks for stopping by, MTart and Resin42, I appreciate your feedback.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom