What's new

Europe 2009 –*Stop-motion Photography

GoM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
1,537
Reaction score
1
Location
Toronto, ON
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Something a bit different here, but I didn't know where else to put it...

For the months of June and July, I embarked on a backpacking trip throughout parts of Europe, spending a month in England with family before leaving on a three week sojourn through the western/central parts of the continent.

Photography was half the raison d'etre of the trip, and I've managed to put together (using iMovie) a stop-motion video of some of the highlights of the trip.

Thoughts? Comments? Feedback?
smile.gif


 
Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! stop motion indeedy

cool video :D
 
very cool video with a good choice in music really set the mood. I would love to try to make one of these videos one day
 
:) thanks everyone
 
Hey really nice little vid. Some killer stills in there too!
 
Wow, that's a cool video.
Makes me wonder how you made your camera take so many photos of the same scene for you to create the "movie" out of them in the end? Mine only allows for 5 photos in a row.
And the FIRST after the announcement of "Freiburg (Germany)" is the one that attracted me most. I think... ;-)
 
Corinna! =)

None of these were on burst mode, I just stood there and took 5-10 mostly, occasionally 15-20 photos in quick succession. Burst mode would have been a bit weird, as it's super-quick for the first 4-5 shots, and then it slows down for the next 4-5. So, to keep the timing relatively consistent, I just shot it manually =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom