European Cup

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone watched today Liverpool come back from 0-3 and eventually win it all? It was incredible... I saw the 1st half and then I had to go to work for about 1 hour. Came back and it was 3-3!!!

Honestly, I thought AC Milan was done after scoring the first 3 goals... Wow!

What a game!:headbang:

I've seen all the game!!!! DUDEK 's THE WINNER!!! hahah... the Liverpool's goal keeper is soooooo great:) And he's Polish :)

ok... I forgot to add that the whole Poland (almost) seen the game because he played there :)

AWSOME game ....... having watch more football the TV soaps I thought it was one of those games 3-0 and now the dull bit. But NO! ... gerrard took the game and played it with grit and determination.

Two Highlights ......
1. Dudeks double save at the end !

2. Gerrards face when he lifted the trophy........

Roll on August and the new season starting and getting to games and watching and and and and ... FOOTBALL !

when the end of 1st half , i was considering go to sleep...
can't beleive that Liverpool can have 3 goals .....finally win the PK, just like a movie..

u guys think, can Liverpool plays nest year's Champion leugue ?
now , wales' top team want to have a match with Liverpool , the team win this match can join next year Champion leugue , if lose , join UEFA cup...
some people said, let Liverpool and Everton have a match....<---this one is crazy , no matter Liverpool or Everton win , Liverpool city will become a hell...

The FAW have said no to that idea. If T.N.S. takes part in any such match they've said they'll give the spot to Rhyl for finishing second. I can see why T.N.S. wants the match. Instead of playing a small European team and having few people turn up and having to pay thousands in plan tickets and hotels they play a team next to them where more spectators - and therefore more money - will watch the match. Plus it'd get lots of publicity. But the FAW want a Welsh team in there because there is a record (I think it goes back five years) of how well a nations teams do in Europe. The better they do the more teams your country can have. That's why we get four Champions League spots. No Welsh team means their record gets messed with.

Personally, I think the Champions league spots should go to the Premiership champions, the FA Cup winners and the League cup winners. The fourth spot should go to the team who finished second in the league unless someone wins the Champions League. But then the League cup is pretty pointless and the Champions League winners should automatically qualify.

I have to apologize because I have been out of town since Liverpool (my team) pulled off the most amazing victory in Champions League history, not to mention the run they had to get to the final. Ferny knows I am not jumping on the bandwagon because I have been talking about Liverpool for ages. I still find it hard to believe that they actually won. I was a basket case for the next couple days after the victory. I am just glad I have the whole game on tape, because it may be the only thing I have to savour the victory, especially if they don't get into the CL next year.

gerrardchampionsleague4ys.jpg

I still find it hard to believe that they actually won.
You're not the only one! :mrgreen:
I missed most of the match but saw the last two Milan goals. At that point Liverpool looked terrible.

And it looks like you may get into Europe. People at the top of UEFA have said that they're going to have a meeting with the FA about it. Somehow though, I don't think Liverpoll will be allowed in. If they change the rules it'll be for next season I'm sure. Which is stupid.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back