European Starling .

That is the best shot of a European Starling that I have seen. You really got the colours.
These birds are everywhere (in my area) that nobody would think of taking a picture of them ... even though they can be pretty birds.

Beautiful! Can I come shoot with you so you can show me what I'm doing wrong! Or how you get the birds to pose for you?

Darn, I wish that was mine. I like the subtle lighting in this one and yet, it still shows those colours up well. Love the pose and the setting, that's really nice. Plenty of details in there as well Dave. The head turn makes this shot.

Interesting in Europe they have issues with these, here they are just another pretty bird, must be a country thing. What about in the US Dave, do these still have a bad rep among the birds ?? I just love seeing them here and they cause no damage.

All the best David and it is the best Starling shot I've seen as well.

Danny.

What a Beaut! WTG Dark.

The birdographers in this forum have seriously stepped up their game.

Really cool to be inspired and motivated by everyone!!!!

What a Beaut! WTG Dark.

Totally agree. There is some serious talent on this board.

That is the best shot of a European Starling that I have seen. You really got the colours.
These birds are everywhere (in my area) that nobody would think of taking a picture of them ... even though they can be pretty birds.

Thank you.

Beautiful! Can I come shoot with you so you can show me what I'm doing wrong! Or how you get the birds to pose for you?
Any time Barb but we learn from each other and you may teach me a trick or two.Thanks

Darn, I wish that was mine. I like the subtle lighting in this one and yet, it still shows those colours up well. Love the pose and the setting, that's really nice. Plenty of details in there as well Dave. The head turn makes this shot.

Interesting in Europe they have issues with these, here they are just another pretty bird, must be a country thing. What about in the US Dave, do these still have a bad rep among the birds ?? I just love seeing them here and they cause no damage.

All the best David and it is the best Starling shot I've seen as well.

Danny.
Thanks Danny. Not really sure if there is issues with theses birds, I may have to do my research on that.

What a Beaut! WTG Dark.
Thanks Jaca.

Yep lots of great photographers that inspire me no doubt about it.

They are everywhere here too. Great shot.
Thank you.

Most reactions

Back