EVD 75 - Open Drift: Media Credentials

PNWSGM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Attended an open drift last weekend (5/7) and this was my automotive event with media credentials. I also was able to ride in my buddies LS1 powered s13 240sx coupe, which was definitely a blast. Nothing quite like it.

Anyways, here are some pictures:
7162720614_0812063b1c.jpg

7165256600_4b89884680.jpg

^The car on the left is the car I rode in

7165244754_eb96eaa449.jpg

7165233828_8f897ed7c3.jpg

7165227520_3841d35945.jpg

7165191574_19238213ed.jpg

The full set can be seen here:
EVD 75 - a set on Flickr

Last edited:
It might help if you number your shots and leave some blank space between them.

Nice set!

I believe there is too much tarmac and too little "air" above the cars in most of the photos. On the contrary, look at 4 and 5: the photo seems to "breathe" a lot more!

Also, I don't know how far you were from the track, but some close up's would look great in a set like this one.

Ciao & well done!

Thanks for the input! I was in the infield, basically the cars would drift around me. I will try getting my air at the next event, it's just hard because of the way that the track and bleachers sit if the car is exposed right the sky will be overexposed :/

Thanks for the input! I was in the infield, basically the cars would drift around me. I will try getting my air at the next event, it's just hard because of the way that the track and bleachers sit if the car is exposed right the sky will be overexposed :/
Thanks for the reply! I don't know much (hardly anything) about car photography, but what about a polarizer? It would help with the sky, but it might take away reflections from the glass parts in cars and I'm not sure whether that's good or bad.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the reply! I don't know much (hardly anything) about car photography, but what about a polarizer? It would help with the sky, but it might take away reflections from the glass parts in cars and I'm not sure whether that's good or bad.

Thanks again!

A polarizer is a great piece. However with the speed the cars are going and how I pan while shooting there is no way I could adjust it fast enough to get it right. Unless I just left it set to the sky and didn't care about windshield glare.

Thanks for the explanation and for posting great pics!

Most reactions

Back