Evening at Trigg

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
samyang6.jpg

gorgeous, love the streaks in the sand/tide.

Wonderful photo ... I totally love the lights of the distant city on the left
Thanks very much. I think the city lights add to the image.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

gorgeous, love the streaks in the sand/tide.
Thanks very much. Some nice colour in the sky combined with a long exposure worked well with this one I think.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

Another fine fishing venue, well captured.

Lucky him. What sort of fish do you get there? I used to watch Rex Hunt all the time many years ago so really enjoyed seeing the Aussie fishing. Yibbida yibbida.;)

Lucky him. What sort of fish do you get there? I used to watch Rex Hunt all the time many years ago so really enjoyed seeing the Aussie fishing. Yibbida yibbida.;)
I had forgotten about good old Rex. He was huge for a while in fishing circles. There are a variety of fish you can catch, whiting, tailor, herring, dhufish, salmon, mulloway, yellow tail kingfish just to name a few. It really depends what part of the WA coast you are at and if you are deep sea fishing, fishing of the beach etc. WA has 10,000 km of coastline so you have plenty of choice.

I had forgotten about good old Rex. He was huge for a while in fishing circles. There are a variety of fish you can catch, whiting, tailor, herring, dhufish, salmon, mulloway, yellow tail kingfish just to name a few. It really depends what part of the WA coast you are at and if you are deep sea fishing, fishing of the beach etc. WA has 10,000 km of coastline so you have plenty of choice.

Aye, Rex was a bit of a hero of mine in my younger day. He was always so enthusiastic whether he was catching small Chinese fish as he called them (whiting - wy ting - I suppose that would be classed as racist nowadays:D) or reef fishing for huge sharks or grouper etc.

Most reactions

Back