What's new

Evening Shop

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I first noticed the car, I love Mustangs... Then I thought this was a bit of a depressive sight in an area of the city that is actually very nice. I'm quite happy with this shot, it looks a bit like a stage with actors or something IMO...

IMG_4855.jpg
 
That is a great shot! Love it a lot! I agree it doesn't look as a candid shot, but as a carefully-thought and planned one with actors playing their roles. It also gives an impression of an image taken years ago. A balck and white color scheme even strenghtens this impression.
 
I like the shot too. I'm a bit bothered by the chopping off of the rear end though. Save for the girl's hair and maybe clothes, there really isn't much in this picture to date it so it's practically timeless.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom