What's new

Evening walk

ronlane

What's next?
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
10,224
Reaction score
4,962
Location
Mustang Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took the family for a walk in the park this evening and took along my camera and the 70-200 2.8. (Not a good lens for a walk but when it's on loan, use it all you can.) I would love to get some c&c and thoughts to help improve my photography.

1. There is a mini falls that feeds the pond. I feel that I could have gotten lower but I need to come back when I'm in cloths that I can get muddy and shoes that I don't mind getting dirty.


Mini-falls by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2. There is a disk golf course there, which of these next two works best?


Got skills? by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3. disc golf


Four to 11. by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

4. Found a quaker's board meeting in progress that I was able to record.


Board Meeting - has gone to the quakers by Ron_Lane, on Flickr
 
Hey Ron!

I like the idea behind 1, but I feel that it's a little crooked for some reason. May be an optical illusion but it seems to be leaning to the right.

2 is a nice shot that has a good clean background and sharp focus.

3 doesn't work for me as much, I feel that if you zoomed in closer to the chains, you could make a semi-abstract image utilizing telephoto compression.

4 is comical, the way the ducks are all apparently conversing made for a good capture.

Glad you had a fun walk!
 
Thanks Tyler. I can see what you are saying about these. On 1, I just couldn't get the angle without getting really muddy and into some water that I'm not sure I want to be in. I'll try to re-align this one tonight. I couldn't decide on #2 or 3, I realize now that 3 is just a snap shot but I like the colors and saturation in it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom