Evening walk

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took the family for a walk in the park this evening and took along my camera and the 70-200 2.8. (Not a good lens for a walk but when it's on loan, use it all you can.) I would love to get some c&c and thoughts to help improve my photography.

1. There is a mini falls that feeds the pond. I feel that I could have gotten lower but I need to come back when I'm in cloths that I can get muddy and shoes that I don't mind getting dirty.

Mini-falls by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2. There is a disk golf course there, which of these next two works best?

Got skills? by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3. disc golf

Four to 11. by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

4. Found a quaker's board meeting in progress that I was able to record.

Board Meeting - has gone to the quakers by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

Hey Ron!

I like the idea behind 1, but I feel that it's a little crooked for some reason. May be an optical illusion but it seems to be leaning to the right.

2 is a nice shot that has a good clean background and sharp focus.

3 doesn't work for me as much, I feel that if you zoomed in closer to the chains, you could make a semi-abstract image utilizing telephoto compression.

4 is comical, the way the ducks are all apparently conversing made for a good capture.

Glad you had a fun walk!

Thanks Tyler. I can see what you are saying about these. On 1, I just couldn't get the angle without getting really muddy and into some water that I'm not sure I want to be in. I'll try to re-align this one tonight. I couldn't decide on #2 or 3, I realize now that 3 is just a snap shot but I like the colors and saturation in it.

Most reactions

Back