What's new

Ever make an X-Mas gift that's almost too good to give away..?

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I almost couldn't part with this one :lol: It was a gift for someone who was hosting a party. Idea for the gift was inspired by a photo I saw once, but I took it to the next level... This is more just for sharing, but C&C is always welcome.
35mm f/1.8 @ f/2.8, ISO 500, 1/2 sec

8285975201_384c0727fc_b.jpg
 
By gosh...that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I love it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom