Ever seen those photos of mini figurines, any links?

C

cometbus

I have seen posted to sites like digg and reddit a few times, photos of these very small scale figurines. Usually 1/4" tall or so, on nudes, doing some kind of work, like digging, or mountain climbing. I have also seen a few where they are staged on chunks of chocolate to make it look like they are working on mountains.

For the life of me, I can not locate these images anywhere, and I know they are a very often done type of photo. I have hit up google and flickr pretty well and I just can remember where and how I got to them in the past.

I am trying to source out the small figurines, but from what I remember they were highly detailed, and the ones at the hobby store here seem not nearly as detailed.

Anyone have a memory better than mine?

thanks in advance

There are quite a few, this is in my bookmarks

oop's

sorry

Yeah, that "desire" set gives me the willys, cos I linger over them a shade longer than is healthy.....and the XXX:confused:

actually, I'll edit that out.....

Thanks joxby, those are close, however, the ones I have seen have been much more "refined". They were all macro shots, in very high detail. Most of them were nudes, but in many cases it was more a suggestion, since they are macro's and the nudity is not the key focus. The figurines were, to my recollection, highly detailed as well.

well the other link was...

David Levinthal...google it

Most reactions

Back