Ever try...

Newtricks

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
typing with three cats vying for space on the keyboard?

Let me guess...I bet at least one of them is a Siamese?

Let me guess...I bet at least one of them is a Siamese?

The youngest of the three, when my 20lb tom jumps on the desk there's no room at all.

I know that feeling all too well. Not to mention having to look around one who parks himself right smack dab in front of the monitor. :)

It's not that tough ... until they hit those Windows hot-keys that flip the screen !!
I've only had one cat on the keyboard while the other sits in my lap.

Note: if I ever post some gibberish ... you know why now.

No........usually if you have three cats together in one place it is a third world place to eat.

Put one of these on your desk and the three cats will leave you alone.

It's not that tough ... until they hit those Windows hot-keys that flip the screen !!
I've only had one cat on the keyboard while the other sits in my lap.

Note: if I ever post some gibberish ... you know why now.

Cause the cats weren't there to correct your spelling?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I didn't know we had rats around here until Jack (my tomcat) started leaving them in my slippers.

Usually, that's their subtle hint that the litter box is a little "ripe" and needs to be changed.

I only have one and she loves to help us type while sticking her butt in our face! She likes watching the cursor and mouse move on the screen (and sometimes try to catch it). We can forget about printing anything we may need to be in good condition with her in the room as well.

Usually, that's their subtle hint that the litter box is a little "ripe" and needs to be changed.

We don't keep a litter box, they go outside. Rats in my slippers didn't start until my wife had to have a puppy.

Most reactions

Back