voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got this email from my cousin in southern oregon.

A woman found a fawn under her step (they think the doe might have been hit by a car). Her Ridgeback dog is helping look after it. The family named the fawn Bella.

Once she has regained her strength (she was not in good shape when the family found her) they are going to send her to some friends who have raised two orphan deer and released them to the wild. Right now she is being bottle-fed. Their dog (Hogan) has basically taken over. The fawn even shares his bed.

DSC00016-2-23.jpg

DSC00017-2-24.jpg

DSC00018-2-22.jpg

Awwwww... How cute!

My little kitten Beethoven (he's no little anymore) sleeps with my dog, he thinks it's his momma.

Oh....my....god.... :shock: The strange sensitivity between certain animals never fails to amaze me. Not a doubt in my mind the little fawn feels completely safe in the presence of that dog. That is so wonderful!

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;----- the O-dog here was completely smitten with those tiny little feral kittens I kept for a few days recently. He worried about them and nuzzled them, and he watched over their every move when we had them outside. It was really sweet! :D

I love animals more than people in most instances. They have better instincts. :wink:

btw, those are really good photos.

Very cute!

Those pics could make tons of money!

:sun: God how cute is that! These pictures made my day, they are so heart warming it's just amazing. A big :hug: for you Voodoo.

Not sure if you realize these aren't my pics. My cousin in Grants Pass emailed them to me. Still waiting to hear how she got ahold of them but I think it might be a friend of a friend or something.

I knew they weren't yours, honey child....I just had to comment on the quality after studying that top one. The sheen on the dog's coat and his eye color are just beautifully captured here.

Must be digital, huh? :wink:

Actually I thought the same thing... normally someone would have ruined the shot by using a flash. :D

terri said:
Oh....my....god.... :shock: The strange sensitivity between certain animals never fails to amaze me. Not a doubt in my mind the little fawn feels completely safe in the presence of that dog. That is so wonderful!

I love animals more than people in most instances. They have better instincts. :wink:

btw, those are really good photos.

Couldnt agree more with ya Ter ! Animals ( and kids ) are my favourite beings in the WORLD ! :love:

Used to have a ridgeback ... they're magnificent dogs !
They're actually used as lion trackers in Africa ; they track the lions down and corner them.

These pics almost choked me up ... what a sook I'm becoming !
Particularly the second pic ... the dog seems to be looking so tenderly at the fawn.

Most reactions

Back