Everything you don't want to know about Joe!

WHY ARE THE MEETUPS DOWNEAST :er::er: come to the west, it's cooler.:lmao:

I really don't want to know why Joe chose the Calrinet...something about a guy putting things in his mouth and blowing...maybe it's just me, but guitar, piano, and drums are a MAN's instrument!

:lmao:

Matty-Bass said:
WHY ARE THE MEETUPS DOWNEAST :er::er: come to the west, it's cooler.:lmao:

I hate to be technical, but downeast is actually north--Mass.

But down east is us...eastern seaboard.

And, dear Matty, you answered your own question it's cooler--that is COLD to F'in COLD!!

core_17 said:
Yeah....I'm about ready for summer...

It was like summer here the other day...but the wind has kicked up. Well, let's just wait and see what Puxetauny (SP) Phil has to say.

Is it just me or is the whole groundhog thing a sham? 6 weeks left of winter if he sees his shadow or 6 weeks until summer if he doesn't?????

I'll tell you what...the spindoctors for that nothing PA town did a FINE job if you ask me...and the movie (which I must admit I liked) didn't hurt the reputation of the town any. Years ago (before the movie) my sister and some friends wanted to go to see Phil make his prediction, but you need to make reservations something like a year out...what a waste.

Hey what do you foriegners (I mean non-Amirikins do? Do you watch our Groundhog Day or do you have some other tradition or is this just another example of American Culture being blasted around the world?)

Oh, sorry Joe, I know this is your thread, I don't mean to hijack, and I'd be happy to start a new thread...in fact, I think I will...never mind I'll post my own damn thread then...

jocose said:
I really don't want to know why Joe chose the Calrinet...something about a guy putting things in his mouth and blowing...maybe it's just me, but guitar, piano, and drums are a MAN's instrument!

:lmao:
It was either Clarinet, Trumpet, or Trombone. I came to my senses, and eliminated the trombone, and didn't have the ego for the trumpet. As for guitar and drums...not for me. I took piano for a while. HATED it. So, clarinet it is!

jocose said:
Oh, sorry Joe, I know this is your thread, I don't mean to hijack, and I'd be happy to start a new thread...in fact, I think I will...never mind I'll post my own damn thread then...
You have a tendancy to do that, don't you! :lol:

photo gal said:
I really don't want to know if you wear underwear....or not......and if you do.....boxers or briefs! : )

I suppose I could live with it though..............if you did decide to spill!.....................:twisted:
Did you see any underwear on that pic? I'm the NAKED spammer :lol: :lol:

clarinetJWD said:
You have a tendancy to do that, don't you! :lol:

Do I? I never realized. You know that reminds me of the time when I was little kid. I went hiking down to the river....

Naw, I'm just kidding.

Do I really??

Most reactions

Back