Evil swan

Apex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at the park taking pictures and a lady stopped me and asked if i knew about the swan thats always there. I knew of one but apparently there were 3 at one time. It turns out that the reason that the other 2 are gone is because the last one killed both of them. The worst part of it is that after he killed the other 2, he started killing their babies.

2500544530_7b61ccfbd9_o.jpg

C&C if you want

"STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!!!"
- Billy Madison

It's a good picture I like it a lot, I just wish that the leaf (?) wasn't on it.

I was at the park taking pictures and a lady stopped me and asked if i knew about the swan thats always there. I knew of one but apparently there were 3 at one time. It turns out that the reason that the other 2 are gone is because the last one killed both of them. The worst part of it is that after he killed the other 2, he started killing their babies.

Not sure if the story above is true (probably not), but I love the title of this thread and the expression in the swan's face.

Well, ill never find out if the story is true but this thing is really mean. He was hissing at me the entire time.
"STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!!!"
- Billy Madison
Lol!

I did try and clone out the leaf but im terrible with that tool in PS.

Well, ill never find out if the story is true but this thing is really mean. He was hissing at me the entire time.

Lol!

I did try and clone out the leaf but im terrible with that tool in PS.
I played with it a little and got the leaf to disappear and it looked legit but guess what... Photoshop freezes... Oh well, I'm just going to let it sit there and see if it will warm back up.

*Puts lighter under Harddrive* Warm up already.

He is comming for you next - and your children and puppy!

I really like the angle on this with the birds head and the eye contact you get - only way to really improve would have been to have got a lower down angle shot of him - but that might have meant lying down - and that might have been the last we heard of you ;)

He is comming for you next - and your children and puppy!

I really like the angle on this with the birds head and the eye contact you get - only way to really improve would have been to have got a lower down angle shot of him - but that might have meant lying down - and that might have been the last we heard of you ;)

Lmao

Luckily i was on a dock; it was like he was circling me though trying to get up on it. Hunting season would have had to open a little early :gun:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back