Exactly what the heck do you want! C&C

Nice capture, so really, tell us how you got it, did you throw a rock at the wood to get them to come out or just wait a long time lol

lol but great shot

They were going in and out of the nest to get my attention, there was a lull in the action, nothing was in the doorway till I walked up with the 180mm and tripod. I set it up and these two stepped to the edge and buzzed, "What the heck do you want".......I snapped off two, and decided to take the better part of valor and retreat. Didn't see all the ones behind them till I put image on the computer........Mike

I didnt know wasps had a defensive mode i thought it was either attack or nothing.

It would have been a cleaner shot if you cleaned the lint looking stuff off the top right of the hole before shooting;)

They look a bit soft, why such a slow shutter speed and a small aperture 1/60 F13 ?
It was late evening and I wasn't alert enough to do much expousure correction. In other words I took two shots and got the hell out of the way, before my welcome ran out!!!!!!.....Mike

It would have been a cleaner shot if you cleaned the lint looking stuff off the top right of the hole before shooting;)
I'll let you do that and I'll take a picture of what happens to you....:lol:Mike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back