Excuse me while I choke this photographer

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
or--Why don't you put that down before you get hurt?

Last edited:
i like the distortion on the arms :lmao:

i like the distortion on the arms :lmao:

Knuckle-dragger. :)

Is this finally a picture of you?!?!?!?

Yep, but it's quite old. The moustache is gone, and for the last month now the cigarette also. The hair is much, much longer, and Eddie, the 150lb. wolfhound is also still keeping wolves out of the backyard.

What kind of lens makes that sort of circular warp? A fish-eye? If so, what sort of mm was it?

I'm guessing the aperture was small-high?

Cool. Thank you.

wicked shot

:) Thanks.

What kind of lens makes that sort of circular warp? A fish-eye? If so, what sort of mm was it?

I'm guessing the aperture was small-high?

The lens is a 182 degree fisheye adapter for my nikon 990. This was shot in 2000. I was just the button-pusher on the end of the camera, meaning I just put the settings to fisheye 1 in the menu.

exif says:

f7 @ 1/825sec.
8mm focal length
100 iso.

The camera has been laying in a box for so long I was kind of surprised it still works. This is an old shot, which I've been going through to see if it's a strange enough concept to work with.

I bought the contraption originally to do 360 ipix photos.

check 'em out:
http://360photos.net

haha kinda reminds me of Homer and Bart Simpson

Yep, but it's quite old. The moustache is gone, and for the last month now the cigarette also. The hair is much, much longer, and Eddie, the 150lb. wolfhound is also still keeping wolves out of the backyard.
thats quite the feat. congrats on kicking the habit!

haha kinda reminds me of Homer and Bart Simpson

:confused: Thanks, I think.

thats quite the feat. congrats on kicking the habit!

Today is day 35- to the minute. I've smoked for 40+ years. I met a guy last week that quit after 45 years, but had a heart attack to convince him. There's just so much I want to see and do yet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back