EXIF Info

Jim Stafford

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
FYI
I downloaded some free software from Panda to be able see the EXIF data of pictures and it works great. I figured it was something everybody had but I see a lot of posts asking for the camera settings so they must not. Figured I would share. I have learnd a lot from being able to check settings from a lot of pictures.
If you don't have it go get it, you'll be glad you did.

FYI
I downloaded some free software from Panda to be able see the EXIF data of pictures and it works great. I figured it was something everybody had but I see a lot of posts asking for the camera settings so they must not. Figured I would share. I have learnd a lot from being able to check settings from a lot of pictures.
If you don't have it go get it, you'll be glad you did.
Link to Opanda IExif.

I just downloaded the opanda. Pretty neat. More info than I know what to do with. I didn't even download the extra option they had. Can you tell me what "type" means in the last column of the Advanced Mode.

Also, I don't see anything special to close the photo when you're done. I only see that I can click on the red X in the upper corner to close the program.

I just opened photos from in my computer. When you want to see info for a picture on this forum how do you do that?

Can you tell me what "type" means in the last column of the Advanced Mode.
Didn't even notice that column. Have no idea what it is.
Also, I don't see anything special to close the photo when you're done. I only see that I can click on the red X in the upper corner to close the program.
You can open another image right over the one you're viewing or close the program when you're done.
I just opened photos from in my computer. When you want to see info for a picture on this forum how do you do that?
Right click on the image and click on "Image Properties"...if the exif is there you'll get the shot information. If there is no exif you'll just get a box with basic information like size of the image and type of image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back