What's new

Explore

Formatted

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
1,391
Reaction score
66
Location
England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm branching out in my photography, I don't have a-lot of opportunities to do much Sports / Wildlife photography at the moment so looking at portraits and the suck like. The images I'm about to post are by no means perfect and can be changed and the such like. But its just a bench mark at where I'm at but also a few goals for me to where to go.

Comment and (Polite) Criticism is always appreciated

1.
4467716239_3c18f60272_b.jpg


2. Face not 100% in focus.
4467767691_34783c1f68_b.jpg


3.
4468550818_29d6af2c89_b.jpg


4.
4347091132_6e9873fe92_b.jpg


No. 4, is the new edited version.

5.
4468613988_26996a6b73_b.jpg


6.
4468602300_4e4a131475_b.jpg

Best Viewed large

Check out my Flickr page for more photos!

Thanks James
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom