Explored on Flickr

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Woke up this morning to some awesome news. While it may not mean a lot to most, this is my first time being explored on Flickr, so I wanted to share the image. I'm pretty psyched about it, even though I realize it's mostly picked at random. Yesterday I had 322 total views, today... 4,807. I think it's great exposure for photographers.

Seven Dwarf's Mine Train *EXPLORED Feb 1, 2015* by NOLA_2T, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Congrats! I've seen your work on Flickr when looking at Disney pics with my daughter. Great stuff! I didn't realize that was you having never clicked on your Flickr link here on TPF. :)

Yeahhhh, I was also really excited after my first photo got onto explore on Flickr. Congrats :)

Congrats on getting explored! Its a great feeling when it happens the first time. I got a couple with over 20k views, it really does help to get noticed.

Great shot by the way.

I hadn't heard of Explore, but at my level, it wouldn't matter ;)
Did you use tripod? Does Disney let a bunch of photo gear in or are they protective of their images?

I hadn't heard of Explore, but at my level, it wouldn't matter ;)
Did you use tripod? Does Disney let a bunch of photo gear in or are they protective of their images?

This image was not taken with a tripod, just steady hand and 1/15th of a second shutter. On a 12mm fisheye, it's relatively easy to do. You can travel into disney with a photo bag/tripod/etc. They won't bother you.

Congrats! I've seen your work on Flickr when looking at Disney pics with my daughter. Great stuff! I didn't realize that was you having never clicked on your Flickr link here on TPF. :)

Thank you so much, it's always nice to be recognized. Glad you and your daughter and enjoyed my "work"

Yeahhhh, I was also really excited after my first photo got onto explore on Flickr. Congrats :)

Congrats to you too! It's definitely a cool experience.

Congrats on getting explored! Its a great feeling when it happens the first time. I got a couple with over 20k views, it really does help to get noticed.

Great shot by the way.

Thanks. I'm no where near the status of your flickr page, I followed. Good stuff.

You're welcome and thank you for your kind compliment. I really appreciate it. I kind of ran out of photos to upload, winter is kicking my butt. Its beautiful today and so I might venture out to take a shot or two. Its just so cold here.

Most reactions

Back