What's new

Extinction

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Extinction_by_BloodPromiser.jpg


http://bloodpromiser.deviantart.com/art/Extinction-100218132
 
I really like the tones in this. Is it a filter?
 
Nope.
I just changed the temperature.
Thanks. =)
 
How primordial- Love the footprints, reminds me of fossil beds I've seen.
 
I really like the colors on this one. Nice use of the rule of thirds. Photoshop is your friend.
 
cool pic that one is good..
 
Thanks everyone. ^_^
 
I really like the colors of this image nice shot and great eye.
 
Awesome photograph. The framing is perfect, and good call on the color temp. - the tones are soft but vivid. I like the vignetting, but when examining this image I prefer it in the sky - I wonder what it would look like if you left it in the sky and lightened the effect a bit on the ground. Up top, it looks a bit like the natural darkening a wide-angle lens will sometimes produce. On the bottom its a bit more obvious and a little distracting.
 
Thanks. =)
And, Chris, I understand what you mean. I was thinking the same thing. If I manage to not get distracted, I'll try to edit it again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom