What's new

eXTReME mACHiNeS

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few from a collection I've been working on the last several years.

1.
780-e5473.jpg


2.
780-e7698.jpg


3.
780-e4140.jpg


4.
780-e4453.jpg


5.
780-e1639.jpg


6.
780-e1632.jpg


7.
780-e1186.jpg


..
 
I think they're going to need a coat of paint and some wax... hehehe... cool finds and pics!
 
Two and Four are great! Others are missing something imo
 
Great shots! I really like the dramatic back drops you have going on here, and the colour saturation is just right.
 
3, 4, and 5 are the best. Nice shots !!
 
4 is golden very nice shots!
 
Thanks everyone- These are from Death Valley and Joshua Tree National Parks, Mojave National Preserve and a couple from western Arizona taken at various times during trips from 2003 to this year.
 
Wonderful and timely. The entire lot of 7 are great.

I have rediscovered an auto graveyard near where my mother grew up as a child. I have made some tentative arrangements with the landowners to go and do a shoot over the holidays. Hopefully it all works out. Won't have the desert backdrop or your skills, but I'll see what I can get.
 
What is it about old cars.....the hundreds of stories they know.....the hundreds of stories they will never tell. We can imagine, or we can make something up. Let my thoughts wander to a few of those places.

Moving photographs. Thank you for the journey, Abraxas.
 
Way cool pics! 1. is a Ford Model A Tudor Sedan for sure. An older one too. Probably 1929 or older. Hard for me to tell on 2 and 3, but I think they are also Model A's. 5,6,6 look like later models to me. like 32's. 7 looks like a duece coupe (32) coupe to me. Anyone else with me on these? Good posting, thanks.
Tom
 
Awsome pictures:thumbup:
I like these kind of pics a lot!
Yes i also belive the nr 7 is a duce coupe.
 
The hood on #6 looks like a Packard, and a coupe. True Classic material, although a tough resto.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom