Eye C&C

bored2tears

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wasn't sure if an eye would be considered human or not, so here is a shot I took of myself when bored during the Hurricane Sandy blackout. I really like it, but would appreciate any criticisms and ideas on how to improve it.

$8216225513_a2c59fb86f_b.jpg

I wasn't sure if an eye would be considered human or not...
:scratch:

Eye don't see much appealing about this, but did you know that the human eye is the only body part that doesn't grow from birth?

See i liked the eye-it is very attractive; but a sharp boundary between light and dark, as if from a torch is a compromise

Last edited:
I like the creativity in it. I suggest you try few more similar shots with much less contrasting light, felt the light focused on the eye compared to the surrounding of the eye is little too much. And why not trying a black and white one also. And you can try another one avoiding the nose too. anyway I like the idea

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I'll be sure to try different methods as suggested. I may even do it of someone else's eye, since holding the camera with one arm in front of me and a flashlight in the other made it a little difficult to take the shot. But I do get bored easily, so I will try some more of myself (especially since I like my eyes :p ).

Eye don't see much appealing about this, but did you know that the human eye is the only body part that doesn't grow from birth?

That's very interesting! As for the photo, I think its kind of nice, but it seems the focus might be off just a little on the ball it's self. It seems softer then the skin around the eye. Maybe its just a glare from the harsh light? Cool idea tho.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back