What's new

Eye lighting/reflection help!

Z3phyr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 24, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
11
Location
Dallas, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm just wondering what methods work best when really trying to capture the intricacies of an iris. I know lots of light is required to get the pupil to shrink, but I always end up with large, bright reflections that block half of the eyeball as a result. I've fiddled with exterior lighting sources and flashes to no avail. Pointers would be appreciated. :)

You can see in these two photos from yesterday exactly what I'm trying to avoid. Also feel free to C&C. Thanks.

Snapped these while she was bird watching out the window...
7653142196_37205844e9_b.jpg


7653122952_8dc994d4df_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom