What's new

Eye of the Beholder (Not Suitable for Any Situation)

AgentDrex

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
2,837
Reaction score
405
Location
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a photo of my buddy's eye I took a while ago. Go ahead and C&C if you wish or be traumatized, it's up to you:

$EyeofJohn_small.webp

He has yellow jaundice from drinking like a horse for the last forty years...or does he? It's probably just really bad curving on my part to remove the heavy reds from the original...
 
Last edited:
I'd try to write a comment, but I can't look away. I feel like Pippin!
 
Thanks Frequency. Anything you like specifically or anything you think I could have done better perhaps?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom