What's new

eye wide shut

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$car 090813.webp
 
Is that a corvair?
 
Mercury Cougar comes to mind as the car model...
 
Actually it's a mid-70's AMC Hornet. I'm far from a car guy, so I noticed and remembered this only because my father had a different AMC model at about that time and the trim is very similar.

Yes, duct tape is essential. I once read a description of the minimal necessary tool kit everyone should have, which contained a screwdriver, hammer and pliers for taking things apart and duct tape for putting them together.

Thanks for looking and commenting!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom