Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2013 #1
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,612 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 16, 2013 Admin 🛠️ #2 Very different - not what I was expecting, though your title gave a hint. The eyes are intense and creepy to me, so I hope that is what you were after. I love all that swirling smoke! Care to share your process here?
Very different - not what I was expecting, though your title gave a hint. The eyes are intense and creepy to me, so I hope that is what you were after. I love all that swirling smoke! Care to share your process here?
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2013 #3 That is pretty cool.