Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2013 #1 I'm selling off some lens that I don't use to raise money for a new camera. NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G - $150 SOLD Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G - $175 NIkkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G -$250 or best offer. -Hunt Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
I'm selling off some lens that I don't use to raise money for a new camera. NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G - $150 SOLD Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G - $175 NIkkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G -$250 or best offer. -Hunt
Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 bump
Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 8, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G has been sold. The other two are still available. -Hunt
Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 12, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Last bump before they go to fleebay!
Patriot No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 10, 2012 Messages 810 Reaction score 117 Location Spokane, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 16, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Items didn't go to fleabay because I moved from Korea and didn't have time. Items still available.