What's new

F/S Nikon ED AF 300mm f/4 *EX+*

pixmedic5 5

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
15,490
Reaction score
7,889
Location
Central Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
(sorry I cant donate this one)
Nikon ED AF 300mm f/4
near MINT condition. comes with rear lens cap and front leather lens cover.
everything works great on this lens. this lens is awesome...and heavy. awesomely heavy.
Im sure you can google some reviews on it if you really want to, and plenty of you are probably already very familiar with this lens. Lens is sold AS-IS with no returns or refunds.
circumstance necessitates the sale of this beast. $400 + shipping to lower United States only.

PM with any questions and I will do my best to answer them.
View attachment 20030View attachment 20031
 
Last edited:
Where did it come from? Are you the first owner? Case, box, manuals? How much use has it seen?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Where did it come from? Are you the first owner? Case, box, manuals? How much use has it seen?

no case, box, or manual. comes with what I listed in the first post. we are the second owner. first owner mostly had it sitting in a closet, hence the pretty much zero wear marks on it anywhere. cant speak for how much use it got except for "rarely", as stated by the previous owner...he didn't give me an exact shutter count on it. It came from, I assume, a nikon factory somewhere...no seriously, it was on consignment at a local camera store, and I asked if I could speak to the owner. they gave the owner my phone number, and he called me. even met me at the store when I bought it.
hope this helps.
 
Can you check how much shipping would be to 97027 and pm me some pics you've taken with it?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Can you check how much shipping would be to 97027 and pm me some pics you've taken with it?

i posted a few pics i took with that lens a few days ago if your interested. (in a few threads) my usage of the lens MIGHT not have been ideal.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Lens is SOLD!
hate to see this one go.
 
Wow, that was quick. I probably would have sold my AF-S version and bought it off you! Congrats on a quick sale.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom