What's new

F/S Nikon ED AF 300mm f/4 *EX+*

Status
Not open for further replies.

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,223
Reaction score
307
Location
Oregon
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just picked this up from pixmedic about two weeks ago. I miss having a zoom. I'm basically reposting pixmedic's ad.

Nikon ED AF 300mm f/4
near MINT condition. comes with rear lens cap and front leather lens cover.
everything works great on this lens. this lens is awesome...and heavy. awesomely heavy.
I"m sure you can google some reviews on it if you really want to, and plenty of you are probably already very familiar with this lens. Lens is sold AS-IS with no returns or refunds.
$400 + shipping to lower United States only.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_0103.webp
    $IMG_0103.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 146
  • $IMG_0104.webp
    $IMG_0104.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 140
I'm sure pixmedic will vouch for how nice this lens is.
 
Its a good lens. mint condition. works great. manicmike was GREAT to deal with, and it was a flawless transaction. no worries doing business with him.
 
Sold
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom