F/S: Some of my old film gear

XxTheZombiezxX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
- Nikon EM Manual Focus Camera. Great condition still has what i believe is the original strap. Just bought it a Nikon Body cap not even 2 weeks ago. Also has brand new batteries.
- Vivitar 80-200 4.5 MC ZOOM lens. It's missing a front cap, but glass is in good condition. The rear of the lens has a brand new nikon cap I just bought not even 2 weeks ago
- Minolta Maxxum 400si Good condition. brand new body cap.
- Sigma Zoom 28-80mm 3.5-5.6 Macro lens. It has both caps.

The reason why I'm trying to sell this gear is because I don't really use them. I use my minolta a little, but overall i prefer my Nikon N90s. I need to come up with the money to get a new DSLR and since these cameras/lens are almost never used. I figure selling them is the better option. Pricing wise. Make me an offer. I don't know much about what they're worth just know I bought them second hand off of people on Craigslist.

They are not worth much, considering you can get the same ones on eBay for $30-50 with lens.

Furthermore if you try to sell it to adorama or b&h you might get a few more dollars, although I forgot to mention if you have an old antique camera store locally, they buy this stuff in a heart beat. I knew that for a fact, the old man at my local antique camera store jumped at the idea of buying that kind of stuff!

Well I would check with Beach Photo on main street in Daytona, if you happen to come to Orlando there is a Used camera store on Fairbanks just east of I4 on the north side. It is just before the Large sign on the north side talking about Iphone repair. Hope this helps

Yeah, KEH and Adorama turned them down. Said they Supply and demand on them is too low, and they already have "too many". I didn't even know what place existed. I'll go researching now. :D

Try Cambridgeworld.com, that old fool is in NYC, always messing around with old film cameras!

I need this how much I am getting back into film to

Back into film? Did you ever start in the first place?

Most reactions

Back