What's new

FA: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi (BODY, BLACK), NEW, USA Model, Receipt

aglio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260067292682

Wife bought it for me for Christmas, I ordered a D80 a few days ago :) She paid $709, I realize there are better deals out there, so our loss is your gain. Buy It Now is set at 699 w/ free overnight (or by Christmas) shipping, but that's for the eBay crowd, can probably work something out for a better deal. I love this forum, been lurking for a while...would love to hook somebody up. Get in touch if you're interested.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom