Facebook IPO?

Well its hard to determine within a few days what the long term loss/profits will be. Google was a rollercoaster ride and started out a mere few bux a share and its over $600 today.

Well its hard to determine within a few days what the long term loss/profits will be. Google was a rollercoaster ride and started out a mere few bux a share and its over $600 today.

Its not hard to tell when you understand the fundamentals. The fundamentals are that FB is STILL trading at 72X earnings even though their revenue has gone DOWN the last quarter. GOOG is only trading at 15X earnings and makes 6X+ more than facebook does per user on advertising. This doesn't even delve into their flawed business model. I'll repeat... FB is a screaming short. Day-to-day they may bounce back a bit, but ultimately, once the insiders have been able to finally monetize their positions, the trend is down.

Yeah I agree, the future will be the test was my point. When the bleeding is over from the silly hype, I may throw a few shares in my portfolio for the $#%^ of it.

They'll either improve the business domestically through increased ad revenues and expand globally, or bust.

And down more to $30.88 after hours. For being the 1 billion dollar company, these numbers aren't doing so well.

Well FB, Zuckerberg and the Banks are being sued by the shareholders. Holy Cow.

Shareholders got %$#$'ed about as bad as people who hire the nooB FB photographers

That stock is about to get cheap =)

Most reactions

Back