Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Muscovy Duck

Muscovy Duck.jpg

Chinese Brown Goose

Chinese Brown Goose.jpg

We had some of those around when we lived on the lake. Hated them with a passion, they were not friendly, and left crap all over the yard, but the photos are good!

Somebody loves them. Lol.

We had some of those around when we lived on the lake. Hated them with a passion, they were not friendly, and left crap all over the yard, but the photos are good!
Thanks. Waterfowl really can leave messes. The biggest offender here are the Canada geese.
Somebody loves them. Lol.
Actually many people do! These, ( and many others ), are at a duck pond at a friary in a nearby community and people bring them bread and grains all the time. They are very popular with both photographers and parents with small children.

The biggest offender here are the Canada geese.

Don't get me started on them. The streets in the neighborhood had CAUTION SLIPPERY ROAD, because of all the Goose crap. They'd come up and graze in the yards (literally thousands) then settle down on the street in the evening I guess because it was warm.

i think they are beauties.. i use to think turkeys were ugly.. now since i own them I think they are beautiful
1-1-turkeys 097.JPG

i see all the beauty...lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back