What's new

Falconry (and "Hello World" too :)

PeterN

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
82
Reaction score
9
Location
Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,

I'm new in this Photo Forum, so this is my "Hello World" post :).

I'd like to share my impressions from the falconry at Cochem castle (Mosel, Germany).
It was a rainy day, so the pictures may suffer from the grey sky and low contrast, but sometimes raindrops add something... maybe :).
Your feedback and critique are very welcome. I look forward to bring my five cents to your photos - a bit later after I look around :).

Damn glassy ice! :)
$eagle_7.webp

Takeoff
$eagle_4_sm.webp

Flying through rain
$eagle_8.webp

And over Mosel
$eagle_1_sm.webp

Preparing for landing
$eagle_5_sm.webp

Should I send this picture to Angry Birds? :)
$eagle_6_sm.webp


Thanks.
 
P.S. And one more:

Prey :)
$eagle_10_sm.webp
 
Thank you, baturn.

Well, I continue if you like it :).

I saved the photo below because of the hanging raindrops (fast take-off) but unfortunately the falcon is slightly OOF here (it is just too fast :))

$eagle_2_1_sm.webp
 
Good job on all of them but I like the flying through rain one the most.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom