Fall Family Session

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone else finally breathing after the busy holiday season? I stayed up late tonight to finish some design jobs, place some orders, and send out emails so that I could sit back and relax today . . . I kinda forgot what that feels like, but I am going to savor every minute of today! Until the 6 five year old girls show up for my daughter's bday party!

Here's a session I didn't have time to post that I really enjoyed shooting!

I photographed this couple's wedding, maternity, newborn and baby sessions as well. I love clients that feel like family!

6562082953_d741960512_z.jpg

6562084355_61e9566be6_z.jpg

6562086587_b4074b40e0_z.jpg

6562088241_c1e93c3e48_z.jpg

6562088909_bc3566c489_z.jpg

6562085819_d8a5e25afa_z.jpg

6562083577_20f0a52fda_z.jpg

Nice. I like the colors.

Some are just a little tight though. Not sure why you went that tight.

Nice. I like the colors.

Some are just a little tight though. Not sure why you went that tight.

Thanks Schwetty. I really don't mind tight crops, as long as I have a good mix. I know it's difficult to hang such a tight crop, but I love what it does to showcase eyes! The ones that are tight usually have a sister shot that's pulled back as well.

I dont mind tight either but I dont do it half ass LOL. I either do tight, or wide.. Nothing in the middle if you know what i mean. For example #3 you barely cut the sweater. It seems unnecessary. #2 you barely cut the dad.

Other than that though I love them. Really digging the processing.

I dont mind tight either but I dont do it half ass LOL. I either do tight, or wide.. Nothing in the middle if you know what i mean. For example #3 you barely cut the sweater. It seems unnecessary. #2 you barely cut the dad.

Other than that though I love them. Really digging the processing.

I honestly didn't even catch #2, but now it bugs me! It's hanging 16x20 on their wall . . . {sigh}! #3 might need to be pulled back. I didn't want to go tighter I didn't want to lose his pose (pushing up on his hands), but I wanted his expression so I went as tight as I thought I could go (even nicking his fingers). I'll have to go through the series and see if I've got a pulled back shot of that pose.

What lens did you use? I'm looking into upgrading to a better lens for full length portraits. And really love the sharpness of your photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back