What's new

Fall Foliage and Waterfalls

PeteLanglois

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 29, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Derry, New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All photos taken with my D50 and the new 16-85mm Nikkor. Depending on the shot I could be using an ND4 or a Hoya CPL or both stacked. These photos were all taken at The Flume Gorge or Liberty Gorge in Franconia Notch State Park in New Hampshire.

387043535_HkHoH-XL.jpg


387043132_rpLwo-XL.jpg



387042703_PVSyo-XL.jpg


387042292_QxntW-XL.jpg


387040891_CArJ4-XL.jpg


387041528_qQv4n-XL.jpg


387040149_mkbR8-XL.jpg



387038202_S82vh-XL.jpg


Thanks for looking.

Pete
 
Oh, such lovely captures of the fall beauty in that area. [I have driven through the Franconia Notch area many times.] I especially like that first shot, with the old wooden bridge - lovely composition
 
Well it's a 2 hour drive and 90 minute walk to get these images so hopefully next weekend the weather will cooperate and I can get out again.

Pete
 
all nice shots but i like #2 best
i think waterfalls are awesome
 
Very nice series! 1,3 and the last one are my picks. Thanks for posting.
 
Beautiful pictures!
 
All I can say is WOW!, those shots are awesome.
 
All I can say is WOW!, those shots are awesome.

Thank you very much.

Beautiful pictures!

Again, thank you for the kind words.

Very nice series! 1,3 and the last one are my picks. Thanks for posting.

I'm glad you liked them.

all nice shots but i like #2 best
i think waterfalls are awesome

This was my first time shooting waterfalls believe it or not. I think they came out rather good.

Pete
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom