What's new

Fall in Indiana

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I set out Saturday at 5:30 AM to travel to Eastern Indiana in search of barns, covered bridges and churches.

Had a great day of beautiful weather and shooting.

Here's some of the shots (not gone through all of them yet, maybe more to come)

C&C please?

1

Fall-IN-1.jpg


2

Fall-IN-2.jpg


3

Fall-IN-4.jpg


4

Fall-IN-5.jpg


5

Fall-IN-3.jpg
 
Being from Northern Indiana I to agree that Saturday was a beautiful day for hiking the land. Very nice shots... the last two are my favorites probably due to the bridges and reflections
 
I love the look of number 3 and 5... Great shot of the bridge.
 
Very nice set, with #1 being the image I like the most.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom