What's new

Fall Of Colors

Super cool! I really like this!
 
Yup this works for me. I love pictures of water like this. Water has such an interesting way of distorting the world around you. The low angle showing the height of the ripples in the water gives it a three dimensional look. I also quite like the colors shown in the reflection. Well done.
 
Super cool! I really like this!
Thank you very much Dagwood :D
Yup this works for me. I love pictures of water like this. Water has such an interesting way of distorting the world around you. The low angle showing the height of the ripples in the water gives it a three dimensional look. I also quite like the colors shown in the reflection. Well done.
Thank you very much Rhoads; i am a huge fan of reflections from water like you :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom