Fall Painters

Pretty slick use of a blue screen in that last one. I'll need to remember that.:anonymous:
It did make faster editing. It was the right size for her to hold and the other side is white.
But of course, grandparents are evil and let grandkids do whatever they want to tease their children and make them say things like, "How's come you never let me do that?!"
I got in trouble with their mother at the last football game to watch the middle child cheer. The other two hit me up for concession candy money.
Wonderful! I love this!
Thanks!
That's cool!
Thanks!

Really like this. Very creative.
My only nitpick, and maybe others noticed, is the orange broom in the purple paint. Other than that....Love it!

That was a problem area. I tried on 3 occasions to get the purple just right and gave up and went with brown. The purple with blend modes ended up pink or too nuclear. Thanks :)

Figured that was the case. Wasn't a big deal. Love the concept and the ingenuity. The grands may not be cooperative, but someday they'll look back on it with a smile. Keep at it. Give them stories to tell their kids.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back