Fall Painters

I always wondered about that.

You are really turning up the creative heat! Love it!

Really like this. Very creative.

My only nitpick, and maybe others noticed, is the orange broom in the purple paint. Other than that....Love it!

Love it!

Nice pic and imaginative. I'm curious, though, why aren't they all wearing Bob Ross wigs? Ha, just kidding!

I like this..........
Great imaginative image!
Thanks!
I always wondered about that.
The truth! Fall fairies :)
You are really turning up the creative heat! Love it!
Thanks! You keep raising the bar :)
Great concept!
Thanks! I saw a photo last year where a person was pulling back a curtain from summer to Fall. The painting idea came over time.
Really like this. Very creative.
My only nitpick, and maybe others noticed, is the orange broom in the purple paint. Other than that....Love it!
That was a problem area. I tried on 3 occasions to get the purple just right and gave up and went with brown. The purple with blend modes ended up pink or too nuclear. Thanks :)
Nice idea and nicely done! I’m going to file away all that nonsense about warm days and cold nights under “Science, Fake”!
Thanks! The scientists at work.
Thanks!

Nice pic and imaginative. I'm curious, though, why aren't they all wearing Bob Ross wigs? Ha, just kidding!
Ahhhh now you tell me. That would be funny.

The 3yo didn't want to just smile a little or co-operate. I was lucky to get one okay photo of her. Later when she saw the finished photo she demanded we give her a giant paint set. That would be trouble :) The ladder is their great-grandfather's.

OuttakeSMw.jpg

Pretty slick use of a blue screen in that last one. I'll need to remember that.:anonymous:

But of course, grandparents are evil and let grandkids do whatever they want to tease their children and make them say things like, "How's come you never let me do that?!"

Wonderful! I love this!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back