Sqiud
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2009
- Messages
- 24
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- near Boston, MA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey there. This is my first photo posting, and I've had the camera for three days thus far, so any bit of constructive critique & comments will be absorbed and appreciated =]
1.
, did a smallish crop on this but it is otherwise untouched
2.
, I love abstract art, so I love this shot personally, however, what (if anything) makes it good or bad and what (if anything) would make it better?
And yes, it was really that dreary out, hah, I love New England :]
Thanks!
1.
, did a smallish crop on this but it is otherwise untouched
2.
, I love abstract art, so I love this shot personally, however, what (if anything) makes it good or bad and what (if anything) would make it better?
And yes, it was really that dreary out, hah, I love New England :]
Thanks!