What's new

Fall Picture... C&C please!?!?!

JMBriggs

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
217
Reaction score
33
Location
Washington
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I really like this picture, but it just seems like I missed focus by a bit... Is it that or is it because the sun is behind the leaves? Any thoughts nice or not let me know. ( =

(By the way... It looks over sharpened, but I barely sharpened it at all in aperture using the raw fine tuning. Again is this from back-lighting?)

ISO 200 f5.6 1/500th

IMG_0048.jpg
 
I really love the warm fall feeling of it. The branch leads the viewer through the image which makes your composition more than just a center shot of the leaves, nicely done. The fact that some of your leaves in the main branch are at the edge and cut off is a bit of a detraction. It won't print well to an 8x10.
 
I agree... The tree is a sugar maple so there are little leaves everywhere... If I remember right I was trying to avoid a closer cluster that would have ruined the foreground. I am glad you like it... You don't think it feels OOF?
 
There are some odd spots of blur that almost look like motion, but I think they are a result of the lens flare. The back lighting and glow to it give a bit of a hazy OOF feel, but it's appropriate for the image. Not really OOF, but that haze you get from that kind of back lighting
 
Ok well if you can find anything... anything at all I could have improved on in the pic I would love to hear it! I want to learn! Lol.
 
Bump. Come on guys... Please give me a little more cc?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom