Peter_pan91
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2007
- Messages
- 225
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- bologna (italy)
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I went for a walk while i was visiting my grandmother...It was a very peacefull afternoon:
1.
2.
3.
4. (technically not a great shot i know but i liked the moment so much)
5.
6. (black and white version, highlights are kinda blown out...)
8. (i wish i had a bigger subject like a dragonfly or somethind)
Critics and comments are welcome (duh..):mrgreen:
I do what i can with my nikon Point and shoot:meh: (p5000)
Peter
1.
2.
3.
4. (technically not a great shot i know but i liked the moment so much)
5.
6. (black and white version, highlights are kinda blown out...)
8. (i wish i had a bigger subject like a dragonfly or somethind)
Critics and comments are welcome (duh..):mrgreen:
I do what i can with my nikon Point and shoot:meh: (p5000)
Peter