Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 #1
Tony S Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined May 23, 2011 Messages 2,094 Reaction score 598 Location Eatonville, Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2012 #2 I like the possibilities with this one, it seems a little bit soft (perhaps from the lower rez image). But since it's not really going anywhere seems you could work it as the light changes.
I like the possibilities with this one, it seems a little bit soft (perhaps from the lower rez image). But since it's not really going anywhere seems you could work it as the light changes.
C CamGuy003 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 27, 2012 Messages 31 Reaction score 8 Location Myrtle Beach, SC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2012 #3 I agree it does look a tad soft. There are so many possibilities here! Any chance of venturing into the structure?
I agree it does look a tad soft. There are so many possibilities here! Any chance of venturing into the structure?
J jon25 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 24 Reaction score 3 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2012 #4 wow interesting.. out of curiosity what did this use to be? or what happened to it??