Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Autumn has officially hit Sarnia. :)

3953511076_7bf84dea28.jpg

This one is probably my favourite
3953508374_247438d084.jpg

3952725689_acd9d37c39.jpg

3952722681_99b8edb523.jpg

something to try might be cropping closer to the middle vein of the leaf and then healing out the little bit of the shadow that is left. Shame, I didn't even notice it until you pointed that out, but I like the composition of the first one better. Aint no shame in post processing!

something to try might be cropping closer to the middle vein of the leaf and then healing out the little bit of the shadow that is left. Shame, I didn't even notice it until you pointed that out, but I like the composition of the first one better. Aint no shame in post processing!

Or I could just throw in some grass there with Photoshop. :p

i prefer shot 2, nice color contrasts, if anything i would probably rotate a little bit clockwise and then crop, there is a dark line in the background that reads as a horizon. Wonky horizons bother me, so easily fixed.

i prefer shot 2, nice color contrasts, if anything i would probably rotate a little bit clockwise and then crop, there is a dark line in the background that reads as a horizon. Wonky horizons bother me, so easily fixed.

Yes that's the sidewalk. I can go fix that up. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back