Falling out

I don’t understand the quote in reference to the photograph.

I feel like the side light is a bit harsh, and the main light illuminating her face could be a bit brighter. The expression seems a bit blank to me as well. I’m just not getting much emotion from her.

As far as editing is concerned, I like the black and white conversion, but I think the white vignette is not improving the shot and is actually taking away from it. To me that sort of obvious vignette is a bit gimmicky.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

I don’t understand the quote in reference to the photograph.

I feel like the side light is a bit harsh, and the main light illuminating her face could be a bit brighter. The expression seems a bit blank to me as well. I’m just not getting much emotion from her.

As far as editing is concerned, I like the black and white conversion, but I think the white vignette is not improving the shot and is actually taking away from it. To me that sort of obvious vignette is a bit gimmicky.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app
Thank you for your reply. It is meant to be just a fun shot I was trying to show the viewer that the pair in the photograph have had a misunderstanding hence the title falling out ie when 2 individuals have a disagreement. Both are looking away from each other with rather sad faces. I thought it made a change from the run of the mill happy smiley child even the Teddy looks fed up. The vignette was just something to add to the mood of the photo as I said just a bit of fun. When you are taking pics of children that age they tell you how the photo shoot is going to go not the other way round so sometimes you just have to make the most out of the situation. Don’t you just love them though. Whats the saying never work with children and animals

Most reactions

New Topics

Back