Family in the Fall!

Nice job with the location and lighting. They'd benefit from a white balance adjustment as their skin tones are blue.

Joe

I don't know, I'm pretty strict with my skin tones. I'll go back and double check, but I believe they are within the correct percentages. One of my HUGE pet peeves, so I'll check to make sure!

Utah, VERY conservative clothing. I am stereotyping but they look like the typical LDS family. Plus I use to be LDS...takes one to know one sort of deal. Just thought it was kind of funny/ironic. :D

I guess those are some good clues! As someone from Utah, I am often curious as to what the stereotypes are for us lol! I promise, there is just the one wife ;-)

And, yes that is the other stereotype! :)

Probably the most memorable stereotype! Just for the record, I am the ONLY wife in my family also lol!!

I don't know, I'm pretty strict with my skin tones. I'll go back and double check, but I believe they are within the correct percentages. One of my HUGE pet peeves, so I'll check to make sure!

I don't mind the skin being a bit on the blue side here. The face stands out from the orange background and it's not overwhelmed by the blue clothing.

Beautiful! Love the colours and such a pretty family. First family pose bothers me with the mom sitting between dad's legs, though. (If I wasn't currently taking a workshop on posing I never would have paid much attention to it ;)

I really enjoy seeing your work!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back