Family Session...Looking for FEEDBACK please

nice work. :thumbup::thumbup:

Better than I ever could. There's just one question: why do people like/take pictures of people from behind? (2,3 and 8). What's the appeal? Just curious.

pascal

Thanks Anelle!
I know it's cool but that's because it was sooo grey out there was no warm lighting at all

Pascal #2 specifically was asked for by the Mom. She wanted one of all them walking towards the ocean from behind. I did get one from the front as well but it has a different feel to it...

#3 was just a moment I caught as the girls were running AWAY from me and into the birds...

#8 again, just a captured moment. Sometimes they happen when you're behind the subject and sometimes when you're in front. In #8 it may look like he was lingering there for a while when in fact he stood still for a split second and then he was off again...I liked how he was framed as if walking down the narrow beach path...just the feeling that it evokes I guess. Had I been in front he may have had a scowering face looking at something on the ground and it wouldn't have worked you know?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back